These coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, optimized winding, resistance, and turns ratios to deliver 10-15% more energy than the OEM coils. Specialized high temperature epoxy resists shock and vibration, while increasing thermal conductivity. These are direct replacements for OEM coils. Bodies and/or secondary towers molded in ACCEL yellow.
Features & Benefits
- These coils feature advanced bobbin technology.
- Highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores with optimized windings to provide a turns ration allowing for more power to the plugs.
- Specialized high temperature epoxy filled housings resists shock, vibration, chemicals, and overall engine bay environment.
- These are a direct performance bolt on upgrade.
- The ACCEL Yellow bodies are molded in a high dielectric strength material.
|Primary Resistance||0.55 Ohms|
|Maximum Voltage||38,000 volts|
- All Ford/Lincoln 2010 and newer 3.5L, 3.7L, and 4.0L V6 Engines
- 2011 Ford Mustang
- 2011/10 Ford Edge
- 2011 Ford Explorer
- 2011/10 Ford Flex
- 2011 Ford F-150
- 2011/10 Ford Fusion
- 2011/10/09/08 Ford Taurus
- 2009/08 Ford Taurus X
- 2011/10/09 Lincoln MKS
- 2011/10 Lincoln MKT
- 2011/10 Lincoln MKX
- 2011/10/09/08/07 Lincoln MKZ